Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rainbow Foods Shopping

I ventured into the world of Rainbow Foods double-couponing a few weeks ago.  Every Wednesday and Saturday, you can double up to 5 coupons, up to $1 each, when spend $25 or more (before coupons).  Occasionally, they have double-double days where you can double up to 10 coupons.

Anyway, I was able to make a quick trip to Rainbow after work yesterday.  I couldn't get the whole receipt in the scan but I thought I'd share the end result.  I doubled 9 coupons - silly me for not doing the whole 10, huh?  ;)

Bottom line, I got over $48.43 of groceries for $12.57!

Some highlights ~
  • Keebler Sandies Cookies - $3 less $1 doubled coupon = $1 each
  • Ken's Salad Dressing - $1.69 less $1 doubled coupon = (31¢) money-maker!
  • Frigo Mozzarella String Cheese - $3.00 less $1 doubled coupon = $1 each
  • Oscar Meyer Deli Creations Sandwiches - $2.00 less $1 doubled coupon = free!
  • Nivea Body Wash - $4.55 less $4 coupon = 55¢
  • Uncle Ben's Rice - $2.15 less try me free product coupon = free!
  • Totino's Party Pizza - 10@$1.25 each less $1/5 coupon doubled less $3 off your next order promotion when you bought 8 pizzas = 45¢ each!  [I know some people think these pizzas taste like cardboard, but we rather like them :)
Do you shop at Rainbow Foods?

No comments: