Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome!


I am starting this blog for you in mind!  I was introduced to the deal-blogging world about a year ago, and my life has been changed ever since!  While there are many, many blogs already out there, and although I don't want to re-create the wheel, my hopes in creating this site is to bring you only the best-of-the-best online and retail deals.  I am also planning to feature interesting articles and series that will improve your life.  I am just an ordinary, average, down-to-earth, relatable, busy, working mom who shares a home with a wonderful husband and a darling little boy in Minnesota.  You will learn more about me as time goes on, but I just wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself.

You may wonder about the name of this blog - Fun Finds For You!  As I said previously, this blog is for YOU!  I want to focus on content that will help you...whether it be lifestyle articles, shopping deals, coupons, reality checks, or a host of other items.  I came up with this name many years ago as I was re-naming my eBay business.  While I am not as active with eBay as I once was, you can find all kinds of items that I am selling from time-to-time.

I hope you'll join me in this adventure I am about to experience!

Once again...

Free Clipart

No comments: